Converting their dream of serving humanity into reality, some committed individuals got together and an NGO with the name of The Social Bond Welfare Organization was born. It was registered (under the Social Welfare Ordinance 1961) in end of October 2012 and started work as an NGO committed to help the underprivileged in the society.
The team of this NGO has bankers, teachers, lawyers and people from the corporate sector all working as a unit to help the people in need. Previously, these people were into social activities but in an individual capacity but they decided to use their combined strength to achieve better results and work on a comprehensive basis in the face of an NGO. The pioneers behind this NGO are Prof. Muhammad Jahangir, Prof. Muhammad Saeed, Mr. Saim Saeed, Mr. Sajjad Zaheer, Mr. Bashir Tanoli, Mr. Rashid Bashir, Mr. Haris Saeed, Mr. Zia ul Hassan, Mr. Usman Tariq, Mr. Farrukh Zaman, Mr. Saqib Shah, Mr. Jahanzeb Tanoli and Ms. Mehtab Khan. The people in Social Bond Welfare Organization are working day and night to deliver results to the masses in every way possible despite the fact that most of the members are into their professional life as well but their commitment to deliver has kept them involved in the NGO always.
The key objectives in the future are to
• Conduct free medical camps and setup free clinics.
• Setup free schools in underprivileged areas.
• Support education of poor.
• Distribute goods among the needy.
• Economic empowerment for deserving to help them earn a respectable living.
• Monthly income support for widows and orphans.
• Women and youth development activities.
• Support people in marriage.
• Support people during natural disasters.
• Conduct social awareness campaigns to share knowledge as well as develop feelings of sacrifice and deliverance to the society among people.
We believe that unflinching service to mankind is the pure essence of life.
The Social Bond Welfare Organization H. No. D/329, KESC 3159, Karim Bux Para, Shanti Nagar, Dalmia.
Karachi Tel - 92-21-32046582